Saturday, September 5, 2009

Did I ever tell y'all?

In some movie, someone is talking about a disease they have, it sounds like he says "anorexia," only that's not it. It's some disorder where he has absolutely no stress. Even about things he should have stress about. I think I have this disorder.
Nothing really makes me stress. And believe me, I probably should stress sometimes. There are definitely things in my life that would stress out a normal person.
Maybe this is why my blood pressure is so low that doctors are always like, "umm... you're practically dead."

1 comment:

Chernobyl said...

Seriously? Wait till you have kids! Just wait. Some days the stress is enough to make me go catatonic. Ok, not really, but sometimes i just wanna pretend to be catatonic so they'll lock me away somewhere - like one of those padded cells. That would be SO AWESOME.