Saturday, October 17, 2009

Two little stories:

1. I went to church and sat with my friend Nicole's sister and her family. When I sat down, her cute little nephew looked up at me, and very sincerely, asked, "are you an aunt?"
2. Yesterday, I was at the Texas Exes (University of Texas Alum) golf tourney. I was in my little golf cart, going down the cart path, and came around the corner to discover one of the golfer guys peeing in a water hazard. Luckily, he was facing away from me. Anyway, his co-golfer started laughing, and was like, "timing is everything in life!" True, sir. Very true.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Why were you at my alma mater's golf tourney? Hilarious - glad you didn't see anything nasty!

Unknown said...

Did you have a good golf outfit? Dare I even need ask?

HiccupMeL said...

I miss you and your fun blogging ways... just so you know. I'm sure you're still thinking funny things...

CoCoa Assassins said...

interesting..bang

www.cocoa-assassin.blogspot.com