Monday, August 17, 2009

I am not lying. I swear.

Okie dokie. First of all, please disregard this kind of grody girl and her kind of grody poses. Concentrate instead on the "dress."


Today, I saw A MAN wearing a tank-top mini-dress just like this, except with little grey stripes. At first, I thought it was one of those old-timey mens' swimsuits, you know, like a onesie? And that was odd, not only empirically, but also because he wore it in public. But, somehow, the dress idea was even more odd once it struck me. But, I was not hallucinating. He also had a canary-yellow man purse. So strange. I hope this isn't a trend that catches on. I mean, that thing was mini!

2 comments:

Alison said...

Whooooooa! Please tell me he was locked and loaded, wearing an athletic cup . . . SOMETHING! He could hurt himself in that outfit and/or BLIND THE GENERAL PUBLIC. Yikes!

Chillygator said...

Gah. That is so many levels of wrong. I'm still twitching at the thought!