Thursday, February 12, 2009

A lovely day in general

I have been flirting with breaking this 10-pound-mark in my weight loss for a while... It's just been there, taunting me. I finally breached it today!
I have a renewed outlook on my diet now. Plus, everything else is going pretty darn well. My hair is finally growing out, the man situation doesn't suck at all, and work is bearable. 2009 is shaping up to be pretty much 'tha' bomb!' And you know I mean business if I use a term as lame as 'tha' bomb.'
PS: going to a sweet jazz club tonight. Yeah, pretty excited about that, too. My BFF from high school is in town and we are catching up after what feels like forever! Not only that, I am wearing a pair of shoes whose first wear I have been jealously guarding for just such an occasion. They are heaven on earth.

3 comments:

Alison said...

Ohhhhhh, those are beautiful! I'm jealous.

Allie said...

I love those shoes, it seems right now that I see Alison's comment, because my friend we could spend hours in DSW

Allie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.