Thursday, February 19, 2009

Weird

I wish I had a picture, but today I saw this guy driving around an old ambulance. It was his normal car. I figured it out because the lettering was all removed, and the driver was smoking a cigarette. But, it was still red, still had lights on top.
Wigged me out. Made me think of some old Nicolas Cage movie where he drives around on some mad bender in an ambulance either killing people or exacting some kind of vigilante justice on people by inflicting his bad acting on them. I didn't see it, but I remember some pieces of it from some rather unfortunate channel surfing or previews or something. Either way, he was green or else everything was lit with fluorescent bulbs in some majorly unflattering overhead lighting.

1 comment:

Alison said...

There's a Simpson's episode where Homer buys a 1960's ambulance and starts picking people up like he's a real EMS person.

And, again, Nicholas Cage is horrifying on so many levels. Ick.