Monday, February 23, 2009

A girl can dream...

Sometimes I wish I had terrible style just so I could go on "What Not to Wear," hang with Stacy and Clinton, and spend their $5000 on clothes in NYC!

Maybe I could fake it? Go to Good Will and buy some pleated, high-waisted, tapered kahkis? Or, what I saw a lady out wearing yesterday: a neon yellow pair of ski overalls, all puffy, with blocks of other primary colors randomly stitched on with a grey cable-knit sweater, and high-heeled construction-boots... Hmmm... Maybe that's a winner.

3 comments:

Teri said...

Oh man I love that show. High healed construction boots huh? ..... Wow.

Allie said...

I love this show! It is by far the best, however I would cry if I ever got put on it, because when they do slighty fat girls they always end up crying because they can't find anything in their size, yeah i am sure I could actually afford Lane Bryant and more of my fave Torrid with their money but I have small boobs, and anyone who makes clothes for people who are "my" size must think we are all DD or DDD or E or F... I look like a saggy elephant in their tops....

Rhia Jean said...

I'll nominate you if you nominate me...

Or, since you are not a fashion victim and probably couldn't be even if you tried, how about you nominate me and then you can come with me to NYC and on the day when I have to go shopping on my own, you can have some alone time with Stacey and Clinton.