Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Here's what.

I am in need of about 20 extra hours this week, and this week happens to be the first week when I have at least 10 extra hours of work. So... the math doesn't quite add up.
Does anyone want to re-vamp "The Anticool" for me? Like, do some major editing, spruce up the beginning, and bring the plot in sooner? You know, like, re-write my 200 page novel? By, umm, Friday? Because that's when the thing is due. To be able to pitch it in May to some agents from NYC. Crap. I thought I had until May. Procrastination is a b****.
Oh, and also, I think I mentioned I am growing my hair out. This is what I want it to become:

Sparkles and all... Because, don't there seem to be sparkles in it? Oh, I know, I will have to bleach the hell out of it. And, umm, while I'm at it, if you could make sure I also get her face, that would be great...

Seriously, though, don't you love the hair? I haven't had long hair in a while. Nor will I, for a while. Waiting sucks. Patience is totally not my virtue.

Speaking of virtues, in college I knew a girl named Charity. Charity Ball. She got married. Became Charity Fails. I do not jest. All those cross-stitched "Charity Never Faileth"s all over her dorm room became null and void. True story.

Also, once I cross-stitched "Though we adore men individually, we agree that, as a group, they're rather stupid" from Mary Poppins, all flowery and girly. I was going to make a pillow, but it has ended up just chillin' in a box somewhere. I will find it soon, and take a picture of it to show you on here. You will like it. You'll like it 'cause I say you'll like it.

3 comments:

Erika said...

I wasn't aware that Charity married a guy with the last name Fails...are you serious?!? It's amazing how she was never able to get a last name that didn't make her whole name sound funny together.

Kristen said...

now I need to watch Mary Poppins again! I don't think I caught on to alot of it as a kid I guess.

Teri said...

Yay I love that song in Marry Poppins. So I miss your personal stories already. Can I please be added to your personal blog :) fourholberts@gmail.com