Saturday, March 7, 2009

Here's what I've decided...

Two blogs.
Yeah, it might be a pain, but this blog will be filled with fashion, movies, funny stories, etc.
The new blog will be where my pics are, more personal stories, thoughts, feelings, and the more juicy details of the escapades of the girl you all know and love: ME!
So, I'm gonna sort out the details of this new blog. Shoot me an email (you can from my profile here, or if you already have my email address) or leave a comment with your email address and I will get you in on that deal. Of course, pending approval from the "you're not the reason she decided to do a private blog in the first place" committee. I think most of you will pass with flying colors, though! (I do have a couple of "blog friends" who I haven't actually met, and if you gals want invites, let me know... you are not the people I am worried about.)
Hopefully this won't be a big pain. But, I think it's worth it.
And, if you don't want to read the private blog, I will keep bringing you things like this:

from GFY. Those "Real Housewives," who I have never watched, btw, really gross me out. And this gal's outfit is like a slutty witch Halloween costume without the underwire support it so desperately needs. I rue the day I ever found out sweater tube-tops existed... That was yeaterday. I rue it.

3 comments:

HiccupMeL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristen said...

I do watch the Real Housewives... it's better than a trainwreck! I highly recommend it.

Porter Family said...

I thought tube tops in general were bad enough. I didn't know they made sweater ones. Anything that goes horizontal straight across your chest and makes you look like you have one reallllllyy looooooonnng uniboob is just not okay. On a side note, I'd love to see actual pictures and hear actual stories of you. :) hgriffitts@hotmail.com we're private, and I like it better. No more Thailand and Finland people I don't know looking at my kids.