Saturday, April 25, 2009

I love you, Anthropologie, but...

Truly, Anthro is my all-time favorite store. If I could marry an inanimate object, it would be Anthropologie. But, in my email ad today, they had this:
I mean, they are advertising jeans. With this picture? These jeans look terrible on her, a size zero model. Look what they are doing to her. They fit hideously. (Click on the pic, you can tell a little better when the pic is bigger how bad they are.) The crotch is all out-of-wack, and is very possibly riding up whilst in the exact same moment sagging. (Teri, she needs one of those butterfly things... Just a warning, clicking the link might make you throw up in your mouth a little...)
But, Anthro, do not be dismayed, I am still loyal and in love and everything nice.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

She looks like she has skeleton legs. The butterfly is hil-ar-i-ous. Imagine if you wore that when a guy might see it. "Hi Honey, lets go to bed. and check out my special panties with scary pink crotch bug attached to the front" Meeeeoooowww