Thursday, June 18, 2009

I'm smarter than your average criminal.

Apparently, the new big thing amongst crooks, thieves, men who don't treat me well and the like is to go to a Texas Rangers' game (or something like that), break into cars with GPS systems, hit 'home' and go rob you. Kind of smart. They know you won't be there for like 5 hours. They probably have your garage-door opener.
I was thinking about getting a GPS, actually. Only, instead of my address in the 'home' spot, I'm going to put in the address to my closest police station. Eat THAT, common criminals!
(PS: does this criminal-guy's bag up here say "swag?" Or is it something I'm not figuring out? Like, he's stealing someone's swag? That's one trendy, rapper of a robber.)

1 comment:

Stacie said...

I don't own a gPS system and I live in a dusty old town that has nothing in it, but this is really good info! I"ll have to inform everyone I know.