Monday, June 15, 2009

You may already know this, but

Today I chipped my tooth, on a skittle. Dang it. It's like I thought the skittle was in between my back teeth, and for some reason chomped down on it really hard, only it wasn't there. Yep, my third from center bottom tooth got crunched, and a wee teeny chip came off. I didn't even notice until a minute later, when I ran my tongue over the newly razor-sharp peak. It was a very Springer Monday. I have to wait until next Thursday to get it fixed. Hope nobody wants to french before then, I may cut his tongue;)

3 comments:

Eric said...

Who knew candy was so dangerous?

Alison said...

I did that! Except it wasn't a skittle, it was something about as chewy. Then shortly after that, a little part of one of my front teeth came off with no help from any food (thankfully, you can't really tell . . . or so I tell myself). I found out I grind/clench my teeth at night and that's why pieces of my teeth were falling out of my head. Yay for me. Hopefully, it was just an abnormally hard skittle for you and is NOT the result of grinding.

Teri said...

When I first read your post I thought it said "skillet". I imagined a horrible fall while setting up a camp site or something.