Thursday, July 10, 2008

I copied D'Arcy, who copied someone else...

"I made a meme--this is how the meme works:
Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr search. Using only the first page, choose an image.
Copy and paste each of the URL’s into the mosaic maker over at FD's image maker.
The questions:"
What is your first name? (Maigen)
What is your favorite food? (sushi)
What high school did you attend? (JJ Pearce)
What is your favorite color? (teal)
Who is your celebrity crush? (Mark Ruffalo)
Favorite drink? (Coca-Cola Classic)
Dream vacation? (The Italian Riviera)
Favorite dessert? (Gelato)
What do you want to be when you grow up? (Novelist)
What do you love most in life? (Laughter)
One word to describe you. (Metamorphoses)
Your Flickr name (nothing came up for "maigenificent," so I did "magnificent.")

Pretty cool. I can always count on D'Arcy for creative, fun ideas to steal!!


1. _MG_4702, 2. PINK SUSHI WINTER05 LAUNCH, 3. Mustangs, 4. Esther, red hallway, Seattle Library, 5. Mark Ruffalo, 6. The Store, 7. Elizabeth Taylor caught by Paparazzi, 8. gluttony, 9. GUY N SMITH - Horror Novelist, 10. incurable laughter, 11. sakura against the blue sky, 12. as a fairy

3 comments:

Unknown said...

And you can be sure that I stole them for someone else! But that's what the word meme means anyway!

I like yours a lot and I love the scruffy MARK!! Hotness!

Unknown said...

From someone else, obviously...although, I guess I could steal for others....especially if they rewarded me or something...I'd steal for James!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for using one of my photos in your mosaic! I took the one called "mustangs" at the JJP pool.

I'm an RHS grad myself :)