Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Pregnancy Chic

It's the newest rage! Pregnancy. I work in a very public place, and I see many, many people a day. And I can tell you, we are about to have a baby boom. Everyone is pregnant...

As "Pregnancy Chic" sweeps the nation (hello, Brangelina, Jessica Alba, et al just delivered, and how many other celebs are preggy? Not to mention normal girls, think about your girlfriends in their 20s/30s. Yeah, they're mostly pregnant!), hollywood seems not too far behind (or, did they create the trend?)

With Juno; Baby Mama; "The Secret Life of the American Teenager" (a new show on ABCFamily about a pregnant teen who happens to have Molly Ringwald as a mom); and Charlotte York's miracle pregnancy on the SATC movie; "pregnant" is the new "thin." Look around you. Or, better yet, look down. Is that bump just a "food baby?"









1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes it is, and thank the Lord! I was holding my niece today, thinking how cute she was and maybe my clock was ticking and then she peed all over my leg! And I didn't have anyway to go home and change. I had to be out in public with pee all over my leg and then dried, smelly pee on my leg until just now when I could come home and shower.

I will take a box of thin mints getting my stomach bigger than a baby for now!