Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My dream job

So, "Flipping Out" is in a new season... And seeing it reminded me of my ultimate career aspiration. To replace Jeff Lewis' assistant, Jenni (isn't that her name, the girl who looks like Elaine Benice?) Yes, that is my goal.
Her job as assistant to gay, gorgeous, neurotic, ultra-high-maintanance house-flipper is perfect. She: rides around in a car with him, does some assistant-type stuff, dances and raps when he needs entertainment and tells jokes. And all ON T.V.
Hello! That would be my perfect job! Jeff Lewis: please hire me! Although David and Pauly have told me they will give me a job doing the same things when they start doing real-estate, I'm afraid I just can't wait. Real jobs just aren't for me.
I need to get on staff at least by next season.
So, nothing personal, Jenni, but watch your back. I'm taking you out. (Not in a mafia, cement-boots kind of way, but more like: I might out-joke or out-rap you. I am a really, surprisingly good rapper.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok, somehow my ultra pop culture knowledge of everything media missed out on this. What is it? I know I would love it. How do I watch it. Is it reality TV or "fake"

I need to know!!

Maigen said...

Girl, you would LOVE it! It is one of the funniest shows on t.v. Jeff Lewis is this obsessive-compulsive, high-strung BABE who has this huge staff of people who do nothing. And they are all really funny. It's real. It's on Bravo. You really have to see it!