Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Help me choose a haircut!

Okay, so I have definitely worn my hair up for the past three months. It's disturbing (almost as disturbing as the number of pics I have of myself)! So, please help my pick my next look. I've been growing it out, and my ex-blunt-cut bangs are HIDEOUS! But, otherwise, this is what it basically looks like now. (I was going to grow it out and do this Heidi Klum look,
[Option "Heidi Klum 1"] but I am not sure I can pull off a blunt bang.)

Option "Me 1":
keep growing it out, just get a trim and try to work bangs out or go side-swept:

or like this, Option "Kirsten Dunst":

Here's my last haircut, all four of these,
option "Me 2":

(yeah, sorry, no makeup, in an XXL men's tee shirt I sleep in sometimes.)



Here's an oldie but goodie, although it may be too much like the "Utah bell."
Option "Me 3:"

Long, not too stylish, but what I will look like if I grow it out.
Option "Me 4:"

Here's my Very Brady Hair, from like '06.
Option "Me 5:"


This is after "Me 5," platinum and short and chunky
Option "Me 6:"

Me at Christmas this year, people seemed to like this, but I wasn't too fond...
Option "Me 7":

Reminds me a little of Option "Anne Hathaway" (which will require bang grow-out, and which I really like):

I just don't know if long hair does anything for me,
Option "Me 8"


But I like this mid-length, and the curls (Option "Heidi Klum 2"):

And its shorter version, Option "Charlize Theron:"

And even slightly shorter, Option "I don't know who:"

And here's something totally different, too boyish? Option "Sienna Miller or someone like her:"

I don't know what to do!!! I hate decisions... Grow out? Trim? Chop? Just grow out bangs? AAARGHH! Suggestions, advice, other options, choices from these options, all are greatly appreciated!

(I *think* my faves are "Anne Hathaway," "Heidi Klum 2," "I don't know who," "Kirsten Dunst," "Me 2," "Me 5," and "Heidi Klum 1." Yeah, uh, I know, too many choices.)
Oops! I forgot the fabulous Option "Maggie Gyllenhall:"

12 comments:

Kerry said...

I say start out with Charlize, which can eventually grow into Heidi 2 (curly version)/Anne (straight version). I am a huge fan of Heidi 1, but if you're hesitant about the bangs I would go to the Charlize/Heidi 2/Anne option! No matter which one you choose you'll look fabulous! Can't wait to see the results!

HiccupMeL said...

I think that since you have a COMPLETELY gorgeous face, you should be bold and try the Sienna Miller cut. I've seen that picture of her and I too have felt the temptation. I think you'd look gorgeous cuz you'd wear adorable clothes -- and shoes -- that would make it the perfect package.

Rhia Jean said...

Okay, first of all, I am impressed that you have pictures of yourself in different hairstyles. Second, I like the Heidi 2 hairstyle. I think it would look cute on you...everything looks cute on you...you can't help it.

Teri said...

I love the "me 2" cut. Super cute. You pull of the short look so well.

Alison said...

I like Heidi Klum 2/Charlize Theron and Kirsten Dunst. But, honestly, dear, you'd look good in just about all of them.

Anonymous said...

Charlize, hands down, and thumbs up.

Kristen said...

I am so jealous of your hair. I have no ability to pick any of the cute curled options and I want the Charlize BAD.

I like your hair in the midlength-ey area. Other than that your hair seems to be very versatile and stylable so I have no clue what cut. Sorry I am no help. You picked a ton of cute cuts.

Erica said...

Sorry that was me Erica commenting- Kris was using my computer again.

WhiteEyebrows said...

I'm going to be a boy and say "I don't see any difference between these hairstyles."

Maigen said...

Thanks for the input, guys! And for the amazingly sweet compliments! (They literally made my week!)
I think I know what I am doing. I am getting it cut Monday, and will post pics!

Candice & Lindsey said...

I love the very Brady look!!!

wray and nat said...

I have to say Megan for as long as i've known you .You always seem to stand out more when your wear you're hair longer.You're face seems more striking for some reason. Who knew that was even possible haha!
But, seriously that's my opinion.
It looks fuller luscious , playful yet sophisticated!!
I love how you're wearing it in that one picture with
. ooooh i forgot her name. OH MICHELLE....
P.s for the record guys love it too!!!!