Monday, February 25, 2008

Project Runway

I was surprised that the fan favorite this season was the squealy pip-squeak Christian:I thought that the big sweet teddy-bear Chris was robbed, but I did like that Christian seemed as surprised that Chris didn't win as I was. I do like Christian's designs, even if he is annoying and his hair looks like a woodland creature.
Speaking of hair, here's my next hair-cut (well, after some growing):No, not on Tim Gunn, the man I would marry if he were only not gay (aside from Clinton Kelly), on Heidi Klum. I love it! So sassy. Now if I could only manage to also have her face...
Anyway, I can't wait to see who wins Project Runway at Fashion Week! Such a great show! If I could sew, I would so be on it! Unfortunately, I am no domestic goddess. Boo.

No comments: