Thursday, February 7, 2008

Law school?

Lately, I have had some support for going to law school from an unexpected source, and it leaves me thinking... Perhaps I can go to law school. It's been what I wanted to do since senior year of high school. I know I would be good at it. Hmmm...
I think I will start studying for the LSAT, and take it. If I do awesome, then yeah, maybe I will follow this dream. If I bomb it, then at least I know. And what will I lose, the exam fee? Oh, and my pride. Meh.
What do we all think?
Love,
me, ESQ.

5 comments:

Kerry said...

Go for it! You and Dalles can have LSAT study sessions together!

Nicole said...

Do it! Who wants to always wonder "what if...?" I just may take it too!

Mere said...

You'd better go ahead and do it. I think that you would look great in a lawyer coat.

Rubymelt said...

Do it! Do it! Life is short and you should totally go after your dreams. You will be the real Elle Woods!

The Evers said...

You so need to at least try!! I think you would make a fabulous lawyer!! Think of how hot you would look compared to everyone else in a firm!!!