Monday, February 11, 2008

It's a little thing I like to call 'productivity'

So, today I have been muy productive.
I have:
  • attended a mandatory meeting at work (on my day off, mind you)
  • called my uncle to harass him into giving me a job
  • gone to the bank
  • filled up my car with super-expensive gas
  • gotten all my tax documents together, including printing some stuff off of the internets
  • ordered a present online
  • worked out at the gym
  • done an online search for possible companies to work for (with one very promising idea as a result)
  • taken my friend to a very belated birthday lunch (sorry, girl!)
  • sent some important emails
  • watched SATC
  • cleaned my bathroom
  • put away laundry
And there is yet more to accomplish! Whew!
I think maybe I should always get up at 7:20 on my days off... Then again, maybe not.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you're a regular bridget jones! well done!

Rubymelt said...

You ARE Bridget Jones! Love love love her...AND YOU!!! Thanks for a fabulous lunch. I always love catching up. muah!