Monday, February 18, 2008

Huh?

So, here I was happily scrolling through new platform pumps on endless.com, when I was unpleasantly surprised and frankly, horrified by this:Ummm... I didn't know they were allowed to make shoes like that anymore, and really, did they ever actually make them for humans or just cartoon characters? There were some others that were similar but had piano keys painted all around the platform. They were equally, and perhaps more revolting, but the gods of the internets would not allow me to save the picture for some reason. I think it was just too evil. Or, my computer actually chose what content to allow to be saved to itself, maybe. My computer was too personally offended to save the picture. Now that's bad.

4 comments:

Teri said...

Yikes! Sadly I think I know someone who would wear them proudly. I still say most people should not be allowed to make their own fashion choices and should be issued standard jumpsuits.

WhiteEyebrows said...

Those look waaaaaaaay comfy!

Nicole said...

Those are disgusting. Period.

Alicia said...

I have three pair of these.