Monday, February 18, 2008

Presidents' Day

In honor of Presidents' Day, I would like to say, whether you like George W or not, he's got nice legs for an older guy:

He runs the mile in, like, 7-8 minutes, which beats a lot of us. I remember in 2002, he was on the cover of "Runners' World" in running shorts, and I don't usually like guys in shorts, but he looked quite good. So, thanks, GW, for being such a great President. Of legs.

Oh, and this is from a movie (I don't remember which, but it's one from the '90s, in which some oaf takes over the White House because he looks like the President):
(To the tune of "Hail to the Chief," and sung in the shower):
Hail to the Chief,
he's the one we all say 'hail' to,
I am the Chief,
so you better watch your step, you bastards.

2 comments:

JanaB said...

I am done with his pretty little legs ha ha ha ha ha ha! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

the movie is "dave". just thought i'd tell ya.