Thursday, February 28, 2008

I know I've made fun of these leggings before...

The folks at American Apparel must hate me. Or, rather, they would if they knew I existed and that I make fun of their clothes a lot. But, really, they bring it upon themselves by
A) manufacturing the ugliest clothes ever aside from Forever 21 and
B) insisting on advertising on a lot of web-pages I visit.
Anywho...What is wrong with this picture? Aside from the fact they are all wearing hideous leggings. Aside from the fact they are standing like that.
I'll tell you. Check out lower-half lady #2 in the line-up.
Who does Miss Plum Leggings think she is? Why does she disrupt the pattern they so painstakingly form (or painfully, more like)? Were the leggings people just too dumb to form a proper drill-team-esque leg line? Were they just trying to spice things up a bit in Lycra land? I mean, continuity, people! Man, leggings suck.
Oh, and what is so "American" about their apparel, I 'd like to know?

No comments: