Monday, February 4, 2008

Superbowl not-so-super

If the Cowboys aren't there, I don't really care too much about the Superbowl (aside from attending a fun party, which I did...), but I do usually enjoy the ads at least. Was anyone else surprised at how few good ads there were? I mean, come on! You're paying millions of dollars to advertise, come up with something people will remember!
The other thing that made me kind of sad was that the Patriots lost. Don't get me wrong, I haven't been a Patriots fan, or ever followed them, or even realized they were a team until this year (yeah, that's right), but I would have liked to see them make the record 19-0. That would have been a really cool part of football history. Oh, well.
At least I got to eat some a-ma-zing fajitas and cookies!

No comments: