Thursday, February 28, 2008

Randomfulness

  1. Tomorrow I am off work. Yay! I will be applying for a million jobs, writing in my novel, going to the gym, seeing a matinée movie, and generally smiling all day because I am not at work!
  2. Three cheers for my accountant friend who agreed to do my taxes for me! What a swell guy. I enticed him to do the favor by offering "free practice." I know, how nice am I?
  3. I am single again. Not that I was ever "not single..." Because you are single until you file joint income taxes, in my opinion. You are either single or married. Whatev. You know what I mean. But I am back on the market. Again. Guys, I believe the line is forming at the main Michael Kors table (the one by the piano in the front corner) in the shoe department at Nordstrom at the Dallas Galleria.
  4. My t.v. started freaking out last night. Boo. I like to watch SATC reruns before I go to sleep. The audio is all wack. I am hoping tonight I will turn it on and it will have healed itself.
  5. I love my Bath & Body Works Coconut Body Wash. It is discontinued (of course), and I got it for like 3 bucks. Hopefully I can spot a few more before they are all gone forever!

1 comment:

WhiteEyebrows said...

Welcome back to the sea with the other fish. The water is pretty cold this time of year, but we get along.