Sunday, February 10, 2008

Things that must go (I stole this idea from Jana who stole it from somebody named Dean)

1. Sitting in traffic, especially when you are close enough to see your destination, are late, and are not moving.
2. Dish Network. I swear, it's even windy outside, you have no telly.
3. "NCIS" taking over "Law and Order SVU" slots on USA.
4. "Trading Spaces" in general, that it seems to be taking over WNTW slots, and especially Paige Davis, and more specifically, her new hair-do. Not that I watch "Trading Spaces," but I used to just because it was funny to see people wreck each others' houses.
5. Enzyte commercials. How many innuendos for "penis" do we need to hear in one 30 second spot?
6. Hillary Clinton.
7. Loud 1:30 a.m. crazy music playing neighbors.
8. Mexican rice. I love tex-mex, but the rice is no bueno.
9. Dirk. Used to love you, dude.
10. Nina Garcia, editor of some fashion mag and annoying judge on "Project Runway," whose style I do not like much.
11. Allergies. I constantly feel like someone is tickling the inside of my face with a feather duster.
12. Icy Hot. I used it last week for some sore muscles, and it, well, remember in 4th grade when they talked about how the H-bomb melted the skin of people who were a certain distance away, not close enough to die instantly, but too close to go unscathed? Umm, yeah, it feels like that, or at least how I would imagine that to feel.
13. "Skinny B****." I bought that book, but returned it after a few flip-throughs. If I want to be called a "fat pig" I 'll just go hang out with some fourth graders, not pay for and read a book by some glorified mean teenagers in the form of ex-models with filthy vocabularies and little or no class. I get that it's about bad food, but don't think the fluffy girls in this world need anything else telling them how completely unattractive and unfabulous and undesirable and worthless they are. We do that to ourselves, anyway. Wow, I'm pissed.
14. "American Idol." Haven't watched it since the second season, but it just keeps going on and on and on... It was on while I was on the treadmill at the gym this week and even without sound, it's painful.

So, this list rounded out to be kind of t.v. oriented. I don't know why, I'm not watching too much lately, although you might doubt that...

2 comments:

kitebrdr said...

Might I add to Hillary Clinton. Bin Laudin, McNugget, and Huckabutt. Maigen for President!

JanaB said...

AMEN!!!!! You stop. . . you have got me rolling on the floor. . . my friend Jessica Rogers (whose link is on my page) aka Dean has the best. . . AMEN about NCIS I really don't like that Ducky character and I just started watching SVU. . . and AMEN I loathe Hillary- she really needs someone to help her with that helmet hair and her fat behind. . which I know I shouldn't talk. . but such is life!
Well for now. . .
Bonswa= creole for Goodnight!