Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Perfect man-hair ("...and suit")

When I think about it (like, when a guy asks me what they should do to their hair... what?! You mean there is more than one thing? It all looks the same to me), I don't really care for most man-hairstyles.
Tonight, watching "Flipping Out," once again, in my life, all roads lead to Jeff Lewis. If you want to know what I think is the perfect man-hairstyle, this is it:
Kind of Super-may-y, very seeexxxy (especially on this gay man, but definitely on any man). Lookit:[I almost emailed this to you, D Scott, because I think you should do your hair like this. You will thank me. I've got your back. Lucky you! I need my bff to look stylish, okay? Otherwise we can't roll together.]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am soooo in love with Jeff Lewis!!! Mother may I???

Erica said...

Look back at that last pic. I don't know ....the sweatband with womanly sunglasses suspended from the side look is so hot too. Maybe some more men should rock that.

Anonymous said...

It is a good thing I am growing out the hair. When I get back to Dallas we shall see if the hair is up to snuff. However, I don't look nearly as skinny as this guy. Oh well, at least I still have my good looks... somewhere.