Sunday, July 6, 2008

Steel Magnolias

How awesome is "Steel Magnolias?"
Here are a couple of very important life lessons that are eloquently expressed in the film:

"Time marches on... and eventually you realize, it's marching across your face."

"The only thing that separates us from the animals is our ability to accessorize."


The movie also may be the beginning of my love of Dolly Parton (or maybe it was listening to her music as a child)... I am sure I have said this before, but she said something like "it can be very expensive to look this cheap." She is fabulous!

3 comments:

Teri said...

I love that you love Dolly. Funny girl!

Alison said...

Ok, this is one of my favorite movies. My best friend and I watched it obsessively growing up. It's just so funny! I heart it. Dolly is fabulous. :)

Kerry said...

Dolly's quote is fabulous and quite priceless! Love it.