Saturday, November 22, 2008

Because you all know how much I like pretending to be someone else...

If you think I have too much time on my hands... You may be right. And here are some cold, hard exhibits of evidence to support your hypothesis:
Me a long time ago. Me as Mariah. I kind of like this hair.
I'm a ballerina. I wish.

So, this one I tried because I am considering dying my hair... What do you think? I kind of like it.
As a kid, I dressed like WW all the dang time. Rad!
Man, I'm pink... More dark hair.
Here's me if I lost a million pounds and chopped my hair. Encouragement for my diet efforts.
Hello! Of course I would try "Vogue!"
A Nicole Kidman Chanel ad. I like the hair! And the twiggy bod!
Girl with a Pearl Earring. And huge features.
The Barbie doll Mac ad. This one makes me want to get my chin done. But I love platinum hair... When I had it that time before, it felt like straw, though. Maybe I should go platinum again.
I love this one! Reminds me of Zoolander! "Mer-man!"
So, guys, you should check out faceinhole.com. But be prepared to waste lots of time!

2 comments:

Paige said...

Hey Maigen!! I love that website...and you're right it is great for wasting time, but it's also fun to pretend I have great hair or other awesome features that I lack in reality!

HiccupMeL said...

Those are the BEST pictures ever! You are one hot mamma. Don't you hate seeing how cute you look with super long hair and knowing that it would take YEARS to get there? Shoot!