Saturday, November 15, 2008

Carter Can

HGTV is good... I like "Divine Design" in particular, and "Curb Appeal." But, can I just give a "shout out" (that's for you, Teri) to Carter Oosterhouse, the single-handed sex-appeal of HGTV?
Let's be honest, when you think of HGTV, you don't exactly think about something like THIS. You think about remodeling, hardwood floors, and gardens. But, I gotta say, I flip to HGTV more often when I periodically remember the existance of this beautiful man. He can remodel my place anytime (shirtless), and I don't even own it. I will pay back my apartment complex for any changes they have to make later. "Carter Can?" Oh, yes, I think he can.
Official new Hollywood-ish crush.

3 comments:

HiccupMeL said...

Wow. Nice!! Does he have an accent too?

Maigen said...

Nope, no accent. Unless you count "sexy" as an accent, which I do.

JanaB said...

I totally AGREE!!!!