Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Wishing upon a star...

I am here. I have not really been bloggy lately. Not for any real reason, other than not having too many fashion mistakes to talk about, nor too many movies, nor any embarrassing stories of late (why? I am sure embarrassing things are happening to me, but my overall ennui is somehow blurring them out)...
And for some reason, I am having a hard time sharing anything real about myself on here lately. Sure, I can gripe about politics. I can swoon about gorgeous hunks of Hollywood man-meat. I can post pics of fun events.
But, the romantic/not escapades of a nearly 31-year-old single mormon girl are somehow off the docket. Any feelings of, well, anything, are turning inward instead of out unto the vast faceless public of the internets. Huh. Maybe I am growing up? Or, maybe I am just afraid.
Anywho, wish me luck in things I refuse to talk about here ;) I still love you, my fabulous readers. Don't worry. There will be something juicy on here soon. I guarantee it.
Oh, but I did learn to make home-made tortillas. And, I'm down 7 pounds. Can I get a 'what, what?!'
Manolo Blahnik. (This is working, btw. I'm up to $1.74. Retirement, here I come! If you are confused, see here .)

5 comments:

Alison said...

Congratulations on the continued weight loss! That's a really difficult thing to do--takes dedication.

If you don't want to share anything "real" for a while (or ever), I think that's fine. There are a lot of things I don't talk about (shocking, I know since I seem to talk about waaaaaay too much), and it's because I got to have something that's mine that no one else (or very few people) know about. Besides, you're so entertaining, you don't have to talk about super personal stuff to get me to loyally read. No complaints here! :) Good luck!

Zappe Family said...

Way to go on the weight loss. That's great. I love your blog. No worries my friend. Enjoy life!

HiccupMeL said...

You look hot. You look awesome. Hats off to you! I'm trying too, I just haven't been as successful as you.

Woot Woot!

Rachel F. said...

I can relate to being in a stage where you feel strange sharing "real" information. (For me it's most awkward to think about all the people I know who will read about it, not so much the people I don't "know") But don't forget you are admired for your strength and ability to stay positive and proactive in life. Whether or not you want to talk about it.

Maigen said...

Aww, thanks, everyone! You rock!