Thursday, October 30, 2008

Ads.

Don't you like how they keep putting "Al Gore," "find your carbon footprint," and "go green" ads on my page?! So funny, like they see certain key words, and then run with it.
They seem to be missing the context clues:
"Al Gore" is a moron.
Don't even worry about "your carbon footprint" because it's a bunch of melarkey (sp?).
I am so not "going green."

I miss the "Manolo Blahnik sale" ads. Let's try to bring those back: Manolo Blahnik, Manolo Blahnik, Manolo Blahnik, Manolo Blahnik, Manolo Blahnik...

PS: In case you're wondering, I put those ads up about a month ago, and am now rollin' in the dough. $1.29 to be exact. One dollar and twenty-nine cents! Really? Guess I won't quit my day job. Yet.
(Hey, everyone, click it [over on the left], and let's see if I can't hit TWO WHOLE DOLLARS!)

2 comments:

HiccupMeL said...

You're good! When I looked, it said Manola Blahnik (except I can't remember how to spell it now that I'm on a different screen!)

kitebrdr said...

You think green ads make youu mad. It about to start costing you money. This All Merciful Barack quote came out yesterday. "You can build a coal powered electrical generation plant, but it's going to go bankrupt because of the green house gas fees it has to pay." Lets see, no coal, no nuc, so I guess it hydo or wind. Get ready to pay 3 or 4 times what you pay now for electricity...