Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Pantyhose for men?!

First of all, I'd like to thank Jared for sending me this link.
Second of all, I'd like to warn all the men that may stumble across this post (or this product) and decide that perhaps they ought to participate in this "trend" that I will find you (by somewhat telepathic means, as I believe my FMOTW radar will naturally hone in on man-tights without effort). And you will get it. And I don't mean a week in the lap of luxury, either.
http://forums.hornfans.com/php/wwwthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=cactuscafe&Number=5741872&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart
Not okay.

2 comments:

Teri said...

Ew Manhose! So freaky!!! But a great laugh.

Natasia said...

Really? You don't like 'em? I think they're sort of HOT! ha ha ha. Just a little bit-but I guess I'd have to actually see them in person-and then I'd probably laugh my butt off before getting used to them.