Saturday, October 25, 2008

Oww!

I gotta say, going to the dentist is just no fun. I went yesterday, having forgotten (read: blocked out) previous dental visits.
So, that metal scrapy thing is just awful. It sent so many shivers down my spine that I just laid there, squirming.
And I know she was just doing her job, but that lady dug the hell outta my mouth! She was all, "oh, have you had a cleaning lately? Your teeth are really clean..." as she stabbed my gums and scraped my enamel (it sounded like she was scraping off tooth). I wonder what it's like for someone who doesn't have pretty clean teeth. Ooo, I just don't want to think about it.
And then, that buzzy rubber cleaner. I don't even want to go there. It is exactly like fingernails on a chalkboard, in my mouth. And the gritty "mint" flavored polish? In what country does that taste like mint?!
Anywho, my teeth are clean, my gums are inflamed from extreme flossing, and I had to pre-book my next visit so that I am locked in and can't chicken out later.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is why I haven't been in four years. I am not kidding.


I need insurance.