Sunday, October 12, 2008

Picture Tag

Rules: Post the 4th picture in the 4th folder in your pictures folder. Then give a brief description before you tag a few others.

This is me on a visit to Park City, UT in 2005, before I moved there. I was spending the day with Rach, and shortly after this photo was taken we met a random motor-cycle gang on the street and had our pic taken with them, too. They were bad-a!

And, right up that hill was the apartment of georgeous Australian Brett, who was my vacation flirtation. We watched "The Sixth Sense," and right after the kid says "I see dead people," he turned to me, and with his amazing accent says "I see dead people?" and kissed me for the first time. So romantic, right? Haha! But, wow, he was a babe...

Tag, you're it!

4 comments:

Zappe Family said...

Cute pic...you are always so stylish and well dressed. :)

Chelle said...

At least yours is something cute, instead of livestock...

Rhia Jean said...

Is that a true story? I mean random pictures in my folders aren't ever that cute and I don't have any cool stories about Australian men kissing me. I think I'll go make something up...this should be fun!
P.S. If that is a true story, I am insanely jealous...just so you know.

Maigen said...

Thanks, girls! And, yes, it is a true story... Ah, the glamorous life I do lead! ;) JK It's not really glamorous... At all. But Gorgeous Australian Brett was. Think Jude Law. I USED to date/not-date some really attractive men. Now... well, now, NOT. I don't even KNOW any. (Except for any male friends who may be reading this blog. Of course.) WHERE ARE THEY?!?! I think we should begin The Coalition for the Search for Attractive Mormon Males Over the Age of 30. I'll volunteer to be the pre-screener.