Wednesday, October 1, 2008

For your viewing pleasure...

Georgia said that she was surprised I did not include a pic of The Rock all dressed up on "Get Smart" in that movie post... So, I looked for a pic. And, then I found two... And, then I couldn't stop...
Behold. Now, this man can wear a suit...

D'Arcy, I know you hated the movie, but come on, girl, you gotta give it to me that he is fiiinnnnne...

I like this one just because you can see his big tatoo.

What?

Oh, you said you needed to shed the jacket so we can appreciate the man-meat underneath in its second-degree glory. (First degree would have required a top-less scene, which may not have worked in this movie.)
Thank you, Dwayne. Thank you.

3 comments:

Alison said...

Do you remember what movie he was in where he had a fro and dressed up in this polyester (I think--baby blue) suit and he couldn't stop looking at himself in the mirror? Or am I the only one who remembers that? That was when he was just starting to try the movie thing, and I thought, "Oh, holy crap, he's going to be horrible." But he was actually the best part of the baby blue suit movie. Hum . . . I think I'll go to imdb.com and look it up cause it's going to BOTHER me.

Maigen said...

I think it was Get Shorty? Maybe?

Unknown said...

damn girlfriend! I will give it to you!

There is one reason, and one reason only, that I own Pearl Harbor (please don't tell) and that reason is Josh Hartnett...before he went all crazy over Scarlet!