Thursday, November 27, 2008

Today, I am thankful for...

1. Jim Gaffigan, and his witty stand-up, and the fact that I get to see him next weekend.
"...Thanksgiving, the tradition is: we over-eat. (But we do that everyday!) Well, okay... how 'bout we eat a lot with people who annoy the hell out of us? (He's anti-family...)"
2. My awesome fam. Here are a few of them:
3. My adorable doggies, Jojo (Josephine Bonaparte) and Walter Santa "Little Jerry Seinfeld" Brigman:









4. America. And living here. And my religion, which is a choice I get to make here. And Christ.
5. All my amazing friends (here are a few, there are too many of you to post pics of, it would go for pages and pages)!






























6. A shower that now is not only hot, but has enough water pressure to be more than a trickle!
7. Four days off in a row.
8. Pajama pants.
9. Digital cameras.
10. You!

1 comment:

Alison said...

I'm soooooo jealous that you're going to see Jim Gaffigan! Lucky!

Happy Thanksgiving!