Saturday, November 8, 2008

Really? You're gonna play it like that, are you?

A) This does not fit. By any stretch of the imagination (do you like my use of the word 'stretch?' Like how I did that? Wasn't that tricky?!)
B) That 'purse' reminds me of the SATC where Big gives Carrie a bedazzled duck purse (wait, was it a swan? Or am I off? I can't remember...) and not in a good way.
C) Is it me, or does the dress look strangely like an evil Cookie Monster? The use of boobs as eyes perplexes and strongly annnoys me. Let's just not go there, please, Katy.
And, sorry to state the (mean) obvious, but the use of very normal, natural, but extremely-unnaturally-binded woman stomach-pooch as the Cookie Monster's evil grin does nothing for me, either...
And maybe he's technically a Cupcake Monster, and her bag is an offering for later to appease the beast...

6 comments:

Chelle said...

Oh my hell. May be one of the worst dresses I have ever seen.

Kerry said...

This makes me want to puke.

The Evers said...

Dang, and I usually like her style.... hmmmm.....

Erica said...

With those eyelashes and with the poochy belly- she reminds me of a girl pac-man monster.

Unknown said...

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kristen said...

I think one of her boobs has a lazy eye...