Monday, December 1, 2008

The Visitor

If you haven't seen the film "The Visitor," and I'm guessing you haven't, YOU MUST. It is absolutely amazing. Touching, sweet, thought-provoking... Gorgeous man-child actor (above) with brown eyes and luscious lips (so my type!) plays Tarek, who is totally wonderful... But, the film is so far beyond eye-candy. Great relationships, characters, tragedies and triumphs. I loved it. My favorite film of 2008, I think... I'll have to work on devising a list here soon.
It is directed by Tom McCarthy, which makes perfect sense. He also directed one of my all-time faves, "The Station Agent," which is also more than worth a check-out.
Ooo, here is Tarek smiling...

La la love you, don't mean maybe...

2 comments:

Alison said...

I've been wanting to see this! I'll have to rent.

WhiteEyebrows said...

Thanks for the tip... I've been waiting for a movie that was worth my time this year.