Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Fashion Police

Buzz, your girlfriend, 'woof:'
PA, I didn't realize I could actually like you less. But, yep, you managed to do it. I'd say you look like a homeless person, but that would be an insult to many actual homeless people. Who wear pants.
I'm a little teapot, short and stout:
Cate, I have always thought you were just fabulous. And that quiz I took once that said my celebrity personality twin was you just made me like you more. But, then, you show up in this, and it makes me question how alike we could possibly be. None of my clothes require hinges.
And, umm, your spanx are showing.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Wow, who knew both of these women could be included in the same post and DESERVE to be in each other's company. Those outfits/costumes are hideous. :P