Thursday, December 11, 2008

Funnies

Tonight I had the best luck! My friend invited me to attend Addison Improv with him, and we get there, and I'm all, "so, do you know who's playing?" And, he's all, "Jimmy Fallon."
What!
So, yeah. Saw Jimmy. He's really pretty funny. And, he sweats a lot. Like, profusely. He does AMAZING impressions of other comedians, and did a pretty genius "Can't Touch This" sing-along thing. Those are a few highlights...
Also, can I just say, the opening act was this guy:
Paul Varghese. Yeah, I had to write his name down so I wouldn't forget. He is sooooooo hilarious. I will have to try to see him again. I mean, I laughed a lot harder at him than at Jimmy. He is basically radical.
And, after the show, I saw him in the hall and basically gushed all over him about how fabulous he be. (Like that? Yep. I'm "ghetto.") He thinks I am NUTS, I am sure. And, he will more when he sees I added him on Facebook. Yep, that's right. I have no shame. Because he and his buddy (whose name I did not write down, and therefore do not remember, as I am old and do not retain details in the short-term memory anymore) who did a short set and used to be fat and seems to be in charge of the Improv thing need to be my new BFFs... Just throwing that out there into the universe in case the gods of the internets think that it is in fact, bueno.