Monday, December 1, 2008

Kiera Knightly, shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!

Why can't this woman ever close her mouth? Since when do bottom teeth=sexy? Wait! Oh, she's done it! Her mouth is closed!
Oh, wait... She must have been unaware people were looking at her, or something. Yep, there we go, Kiera. There's that all-too-sexy blow-up-doll pout...
Guess what? It doesn't work for me. It's crap, Kiera. Crap. And I can't stand to watch you act because of it. Look, you have even influenced the oh-so-independent, leader-never-follower Sienna Miller. (Just kidding, the girl is wearing leggings. Clearly, the most dreadful cold fish...)
Oh, and Kiera? Methinks it looks like that dress is all wack. That corset-looking part looks like it should be on your, umm, I guess I would call it your chest? Since there isn't much there (and nothing at all against the flat-chested, in fact, I envy you)... We can't tell that the girls are actually up above the corset thing, and it starts to seem like you are perhaps (how do I put this delicately?) drooping. Quite a bit.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Kiera grew on me and I like her now, but I HATED her at first for the very reason you just listed--her mouth. Too many teeth and the way she talked drove me INSANE. But I'm ok now. However, I must agree she does over do the pout for photos.