Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Bored at work...

Because of some fairly heinous weather, tonight at work was bor-ing. My co-worker, in an effort to "learn more about our inventory," brought up the on-line store to see what was new. She was clicking through jewelry, and I saw this:

I was so blown away that I decided to put it on my blog. I mean, how awesome is this? If by some chance I do eventually find 'Mr. Right' (and I don't mean that as short for 'Mr. Right Now'), I think this is the ring that I would want. Or, a copy of it.
Anywho, I know, the mere mention of any type of ring as a 30-year-old single mo girl seems desperate and insane. I realize that this post will automatically place me in the "dying to finally get married" category for most of you. Sympathy cards are simply not necessary, though. Thank you for your concern. I am fine. I just love this bling, man. Love it. And don't want to fork over the dough to buy it for myself.

3 comments:

HiccupMeL said...

You know what? You're going to get it. That's what I think. If we've had to wait this long, it is going to be sweeeeeeeeeeeeet when it happens. (telling myself this helps a lot)

WhiteEyebrows said...

This is a BEAUTIFULLY unique setting! They are hard to come by. Trust me, I know. :)

You sure you don't want a diamond for the main stone?

Kerry said...

Wow, that is GORGEOUS! And posting about it doesn't make you desperate to get married. Every girl has the right to love diamonds and gems; it's in our make-up.