Sunday, December 14, 2008

So.

  1. It was like 76 degrees today. Gorgeous. And I was stuck inside for most of it. Boo.
  2. I am "trying out" to be the girl singer for a jazz band this week. They play private events and parties, mostly. Wish me luck! This could be really good for me.
  3. Georgia's boyfriend, Evren, is moving to Dallas tonight to be near her. From Europe. And I can't even get a guy (well, not the one I want) to call me. What's that called? Oh, right. "Loser."
  4. I am going to sleep tonight, even if I have to medicate. Going on about a week with little or no sleep here, people. It's no bueno.
  5. I saw "Doubt," with Meryl Streep and Phillip Seymour Hoffman (and I just realized how strange it is that he uses his middle name when it is such an ugly one). It is okay. Pretty slow, and the ending was lame. But, at least I got to see three sermons. In a movie. See it, but only if you are not tired and/or expecting to be very entertained.
  6. The holidays hold no magic for me this year. Bah humbug. Retail sucks, man.
  7. I am taking a stand. I hate Ed Hardy. Well, 'hate' is strong, but how about 'I find Ed Hardy to be extremely anti-climactic, over-priced, and lame-o? I am unmoved and unresponsive to the Ed Hardy trend.' They're silk-screen tee shirts. And they're ugly at that. What's the big effin' deal, anyway? Apparently, this girl's ass is also named 'Ed Hardy.'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great blog, but it's loading a little slow. You should take a internet speed test and check your connection.

<---<---<---<---<---
Free Internet Speed Test
--->--->--->--->--->

WhiteEyebrows said...

Who do you want to call you that isn't calling? Let me know and I'll make it happen!