Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Here I am , people!

Well... I am a blogger. I guess I have been writing my "Fashion Mistake of the Week" blog (hereafter "FMOTW") for about a year on Myspace. I am going to immediately copy all my FMOTWs here since some friends have asked me to.
Unfortunately, with my busy schedule, and forgetfulness, it has been less weekly, and more randomly that I have posted in the past. I will try to amend that habit here, posting a rather regular blog to not only appease my public but also to allow a healthy outlet to myself about not only fashion, but other ailments, and also any fabulous ideas that may strike me. And they do often.
I am certainly fabulous, but I will let my fashion whinings and other writings speak to that, instead of just touting my praises here.
And really, FMOTW may not be nice, but truly I write it to be funny, not to ruin the lives of the fashionably inept. I love the well-dressed and terribly-dressed alike. I just happen to be the patron saint of the well-dressed is all.

1 comment:

Chelle said...

Hooray! I am so glad you have joined the blogging world! I will be an avid reader and commenter. It will be fantastic.