Friday, August 17, 2007

I am a magnet for unavailable men...

Why? I don't get it. From my "not-boyfriend" and my "not-relationship" to guys at work to ex-real-boyfriends, it's always the way. I deal with these taken guys flirting/insinuating/hinting/cheating practically every day.
What is it about me that makes me the "other woman" type? Is it because I am such a voluptuous sexpot looking thing that guys think they can't take me home to mama, but once they are in a relationship with someone else and the lust switch is flipped they are all about me?
Or is it because they are all just horn-dogs? I don't know, but I swear the next married/engaged/taken-by-a-wholesome-mormon-type-girl guy that hits on me is going to have another thing coming. And I don't mean a week in the lap of luxury, either.
Newsflash: girls with big boobs can be good people, too. And I keep getting stuck in the wrong category. I could be a wifey type, too. Of course, he'd have to be quite awesome to make it worth that. But just because I can't bake does not mean I don't deserve a real relationship. And I should get to decide for myself.
Where are all the single fellas? The ones who are not gay, but are still attractive, and looking for a real date?
Sorry if I sound bitter. I'm not bitter, just fed up! And girls, watch your men. They all cheat. Or at least, a lot of them do. Even ones that seem geeky.

No comments: