Sunday, August 19, 2007

If I've gotta be single...

I'll just keep lots of attractive young boyfriends.
This has always been my mantra. It's been going okay, the past couple of years. My "boyfriends" (I use the term loosley, they are more like my pets) are always at least two years younger than I am, and are typically very cute. Look, if it's not about love, they just need to be pretty. Right? And they are.
But, here's the thing. Suddenly, I find myself having to compete with like, 20-year-old girls. What? I don't know if they have always been around and I have just more successfully ignored them, or if they really are starting to be more and more aggressive. Whatev. Really, they don't stand a chance. But I'd just rather not have to school these poor little girls into low self esteem. Because as much as I don't want to be "the other woman," I don't have a problem stealing their boyfriends.

1 comment:

Kerry said...

I love it... especially since I know exactly what you're referencing. You're awesome and absolutely hilarious. Muwah!