Friday, September 5, 2008

"Avoid this easy email scam..."

"Even Paris Hilton has fallen prey to this hacker's scheme to steal passwords.
» How to protect yourself"

This is AN ACTUAL title on yahoo.com today for one of their features...
Oh, my gosh!! EVEN PARIS HILTON has fallen prey?!? You mean: I, having the intelligence of a tree-stump (that is, of course, what you are implying, right, yahoo? Because if Paris Hilton got scammed, I will, obviously, too... being of lower intelligence than this rare enigma of brain-power) might fall prey?
Hey, Paris is no Albert Einstein. I don't think you have to get up pretty early in the morning to fool her.
This whole thing just has me at a loss. I hope my sentences made sense. I am actually as dumb as Paris right now, the dumbness of this whole idea rubbed off on me for a minute.

2 comments:

Gorilla Bananas said...

Paris is no Einstein, but she has an incredibly smart chimpanzee who takes care of her internet security. He used to be my secretary.

Rhia Jean said...

What? People out there try to scam you through your e-mail? When did this start happening? And poor Paris...I bet she really thought she was going to help the king of Zimbabwe or some dying lukemia patient.
Thanks Yahoo...thanks for alerting us of this e-mail scam. I bet they'll stop now that the story has been blown wide open.