Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The test of all tests.

Well, I'm locked in. Registered for the LSAT today. Late registration. Two days left to sign up. 190 bucks (that's enough for a new pair of luscious boots, might I add...). Sorry, salad.
The test is on October 4th. That's scarily soon. I have to study. A lot. Get ready to see me drop off the face of the earth. For a bit.
Well, maybe I will still blog, since I will be home more, and will inevitably get bored and will have hankerings to do things other than study for a few minutes.
Wish me luck! I had better kick this test in the jumblies so that I can get into school for next fall. There will be no re-test.

6 comments:

The Polson Family said...

Oh how exciting for you. I wish you the best of luck but I'm sure you don't need it. You will make a fantastic lawyer!

Teri said...

Woohoo! that is so great. I'm sure you will rock it! Good luck!!!

HiccupMeL said...

You are my hero. You'll do awesome. Good luck!! Don't stop blogging... where will I get my entertainment from?

Alison said...

Break a leg!

Natasia said...

I'm so jealous? That's amazing! You will do awesome, I'm sure. Good Luck! You need to come visit soon.

Erica said...

Have you done a pre-test for it? It was a non-study-able type test for me. You can use that as justification to continue to blog if you want. Blame me.