Thursday, September 18, 2008

Good morning! You're about to call in sick.

Every morning, I wake up to the shrill tones of Jessica Simpson's strained voice during the chorus of this song. I know, I should have changed the radio station on my clock-radio, but due to a combination of laziness and forgetfulness, it has remained on the same (pretty bad) country station for over a year.
I did not watch this whole video. So neither should you. Don't torture yourself. But, you should listen to it with your eyes closed, just to get a feel for how TOTALLY bad the chorus is. It is like really, really painfully screechy. (If you watch with your eyes open, just be forewarned that the acting takes it to an entirely new level of stink.)
Although I admit a bias against the Simp, I already had these feelings about this song for weeks before my half-asleep mind realized it was, in fact, her.

No comments: