Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Have you ever?

So, tonight, in a fairly long procrastination session, I clicked the "next blog" icon at the top of my blog. Okay, I clicked it a lot. And although most of the blogs I came across were in other languages, there are just some things that transcend language barriers...
http://sobecem.blogspot.com/

I honestly think this is the best thing since sliced bread! They are freaking awesome and hilarious, and if I spoke their language, I would have four new, if not slightly strange, BFF's!

4 comments:

Alison said...

Ooooo, honey, that 'stache and gut are HOT! What language do I need to learn to hook up with that polar bear of love??

He will need a makeover however. Pink is so last season. I must put him in a deep purple tu-tu before we venture out in public together.

Oh, I can feel the romance in the air!

Rhia Jean said...

I love how the second guy from the left has his tutu pulled up to the middle of his stomach while the others have theirs even with their undies. Okay, I'll admit it. I inspected this picture a little too closely...

HiccupMeL said...

HA!!!!! That is one of the best blog posts ever. I love that picture. It is awesome on so many levels. I think they'd be my BFF's too.

Rachel F. said...

I can't stop thinking about the process involved for those men to get to the point of taking that photo. --Hey, it's snowing, wanna go outside in our socks? and our underwear? wearing tu-tus and feathers? And photograph it for future blackmail? Yes, lets go do that.