Sunday, January 18, 2009

I saw the worst movie...

Even the Gorgeous Mr. Statham couldn't save this downer of an "action" flick. Boo. Two thumbs down. He never even fought topless. What a waste. (But, there were plenty of topless women... Ick.)
I had heard it was so great from more than one person. But, as far as a Jason Statham flick goes (and let's be honest-- they are almost all the same), this is the worst one yet. I'd definitely recommend a "Transporter," or "The Italian Job" over this any day. Heck, I'd recommend almost any action flick over this one. You'd be wise to catch "Kiss Kiss Bang Bang," or "You Kill Me," actually. Those'll be my recommendations. There's your Phoenix out of the ashes of "The Bank Job."

1 comment:

HiccupMeL said...

Thad dude is in some serious CRAP movies. Don't ever watch "In the Name of the King". It was by far the worst movie I have ever seen. Ever.